Answer: They’ve all been marketed by Marc.
In fact, “diverse” is the best word to describe the range of products, services, and organizations Marc has experience with. Since graduating from the University at Buffalo in 1982 with a Master of Arts in Geography and an MBA, he’s worked with clients in manufacturing, education, technology, professional services, retail, import/export, tourism, and nonprofit sectors.
Originally from Woodmere (on Long Island), Marc has called Western New York “home” for over three decades. Active as a volunteer, educator, and marketer, he truly enjoys the opportunity to meet people, never spends more than 60 consecutive minutes at his desk, and jumps at the chance to cross items off his bucket list.
In the spring of 2012 – in an effort to cross one big item off his bucket list – he launched Why Not Marketing, a consulting firm focused on helping small- and medium-size businesses tap into the power of marketing.
So if you’re wondering, “Why not marketing?” for your business, contact Marc today at 716-523-1957 or email him. He’d be happy to talk with you and tell you all about it.
In the Community
Marc’s volunteer experience includes:
- The Buffalo Zoo, Board of Directors, Chair, Marketing Committee, 1992-2013
- SOMAA (UB), Board of Directors, 2008-present
- Leadership Buffalo, Board of Directors, 2008-2011
- UBAA, Past President, 2007-2009
- UB Intercollegiate Athletics Board (IAB) 2013-present
- Blue & White Club, Past President, 1999-2001
- ProZoo Board, Past President, 1998-2000
- Jewish Federation Housing, Past President, 1990-1992
On College Campuses
His academic involvement includes:
- Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership, University at Buffalo, Mentor/Reactor, 2009-present
- Daemen College, Guest Lecturer on Marketing, 2005-present
- University at Buffalo Honors College, Millard Fillmore College, Undergraduate Academies, Communication Department, UB School of Management,